Thursday I got to help Suzanne with a few things and then the girls went to get our nails done. Friday was the Bridesmaids Luncheon, Rehearsal, and Rehearsal Dinner. In between the Luncheon and Rehearsal we had to go by Vaughn Towers to set up for the Rehearsal Dinner. It was fun to help mom and dad. Every time I have been involved in a wedding - it has been from the perspective of the bride, so it was neat to see all that the groom's side has to do!



Wedding Day was good - we started early with hair, make up, pictures, etc. Daniel and Suzanne didn't see each other until Suzanne walked down the aisle, so it was a little tricky/fun to keep them apart all afternoon. Reception was over the top. Seriously I had such a great time - it was little bit overwhelming having so many friends and family there that I love so much. I constantly felt torn between catching up with people and dancing!!! The DJ was awesome and I had so many great dance partners. Oh and it was probably the prettiest reception I have ever been too - between the tent, flowers, and weather it was breath taking. It was such a special day for our family, and I am thrilled to have a new sister! Welcome to the family, Suzanne :) Check out facebook for more pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment