Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Break

For spring break I got to go to the states for a week! I went home for my brother's wedding (I'll post a seperate blog about that later), but was able to do a few other things while I was home. As always, it was great to connect with friends and family and eat some yummy American food. I enjoyed meals at the Rose Hill Restaurant, Moe's, Chickfila, Outback (which I hadn't had in almost 3 years), and Mom's kitchen!

It was a great trip home, and I think that is mainly because the first part of the week was very low key, filled with quality time with people. I flew in on Saturday and spent the night with my dear friend Quinn. I got to attend Providence on Sunday and see lots of familir faces. Afterwards I ate lunch and spent the afternoon with these fun girls...

Sunday evening, Katherine met me in Rose Hill. We had a fun time doing nothing but watching movies and talking. Then on Monday Kelly flew from Arizona! It was really fun to be in Rose Hill together - we got our driver's license renewed, went to the dentist, slept over at each other's houses, and went to dinner with our parents - it was almost like we were back in high school or something.




I went back up to Raleigh on Wednesday for an interview and then to start the wedding festivities. Needless to say the rest of the week was not so much "low-key" BUT it was a ton of fun. The day after my brother's wedding was Easter Sunday. It was really special to attend the Easter Service at Providence with my family :)

No comments: