Monday, August 9, 2010
Number 6 and 7
I now own 7 bridesmaids dresses. While I was home I had the opportunity to be in weddings #6 and #7. People often ask if I am tired of being in weddings. I don’t hesitate when I tell them, “No way!” I seriously love every minute of the wedding weekend – from the bachelorette party to the wedding day. And even though I have missed many showers and parties while living overseas, I am beyond thankful that I have been able to go home for the actual wedding day. There is nothing quite like watching a dear friend fall in love with a godly man. And so it brings me great joy and honor to stand with her as she gets married. It is honestly such a privilege to me. I have loved every wedding I have been in and look forward to being in 2 more next year – my brother, Daniel and my cousin, Lainey are both getting married. Obviously not to each other!

Kelly and I grew up together and have known each other our entire lives – we are like sisters. I was thrilled when she met and started dating Jeremy. He is perfect for her in so many ways and I am excited to see what the future holds for them in the Air Force. It was very surreal standing beside my life long friend in our home church as she and Jeremy said, “I do” 
Lauren and I went to China together one summer and have been good friends since then. She is the most genuinely kind person I have ever met - I don’t know that I have ever heard her say something mean about someone. Although we were at different colleges we stayed in touch and I would go down to Topsail Beach with her family. I did not met her husband until the weekend of the wedding, but I instantly loved him and am delighted for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment