The month flew by and even though I wish it could have been a little longer, I was ready to come back. As you can imagine the month wasn't very relaxing - every few days I was repacking my suitcase to go somewhere else. It was the way it had to be if I was going to fit in everything I wanted to in 1 month. It was crazy busy, but so fun - there are pictures on facebook if you are interested. I was able to connect with so many different people, take a few trips, and be a bridesmaid in 2 weddings. Besides the wedding weekends - the 2 highlights from my time at home would have be to my trip to Washington DC and the Washburn Beach Week. The trip to DC was a birthday present from my really good friend, Katherine. Seven girls from college went up to go to the Lady Antebellum and Tim McGraw concert and a Nationals Baseball game. It was a great get-a-way and just a fun time with college friends - we had a blast together with many laughs.

Washburn Beach Week is something my grandparents graciously do for our family every year. My entire family (26 including soon to be spouses) go down to Topsail Beach for a week. It is always a lot of fun and I was really sad last year to miss it. It was definitely the most relaxing week of my entire time in the states - my agenda each day was to be with family and lay out on the beach.


No comments:
Post a Comment