
Last Friday I went to Polenezkoy with a group of Americans, in honor of our Independence Day. Polenezkoy is a Polish Village about 45 minutes outside of my city and there is a very nice country club there. It was great to be outside all day with friends. I spent most of the day laying by the pool and playing sand volleyball…it was glorious. As you can see from the pictures there was a beautiful view with lots of grass and blue sky! We had a fabulous lunch of hotdogs, hamburgers, bacon, and all the American fixings – pasta salad, potato salad, bean salad, chips and salsa, etc! It was all so yummy. I had a great day – even though I wasn’t at White Lake with my family eating corn on the cob and Snoballs!
I gladly watched Levi, while his parents participated in the Family Fun Run!


Polenezkoy was also a petting zoo! All day we had these animals - cows, goats, rabbits, etc walking around. It was hilarious!

With Anna -my friend and laying out partner all day!


1 comment:
how fun!
Post a Comment