Saturday, July 4, 2009

My Time in the States

As you know I just returned from being in the states for 10 days. It was a whirlwind of weddings, good food, and catching up with friends and family! I had such a wonderful trip and am so glad I went home for it all. At both Megan and Catherine's weddings I kept thinking, "I cannot imagine not being here and being a part of these girls weddings!" It was a lot of fun and both celebrations were equally special and memorable - filled with good food, good dancing, and good fellowship. I think the thing I enjoyed most was watching my dear friends marry guys I think very highly of and knowing they will be good leaders and husbands for them. It was a joy and an honor to be a part of their wedding weekend! Here are a few pictures from the two weekends (see facebook for more!)

Megan Sadler Carr's Wedding...

Lifetime Girls :)
The Cute Couple
Doing a little dance for/with Megs!


And Catherine Wilson Barker's Wedding....
Wolfpack Girls

Kissy, Kissy!
In between the 2 weddings, I headed to White Lake for 4 days of more good food, more catching up, and time on the water and in the sun. That's the life! My lake house was like a revolving door! One group would leave, then another would arrive and I would start the whole catching up/hanging out process all over again. It was great fun and not as exhausting or overwhelming as I thought it might be. My sweet mom cooked big, delicious meals every night and was willing to go to Walmart and get my list of things to take back....that was a HUGE help!! Here are a few pictures of the dear friends and family that came to see me at the lake!
Some of my sweet friends from college!
Edwards Cousins (except for Andrew!)
MawMaw and PawPaw
One of my favorite things with one of my favorite people!

No comments: