Monday, October 6, 2008

Last week in Raleigh!

My last week in Raleigh included lots of fun and special memories!!Quinn and I really wanted to see the movie Fireproof as well as get in some rollerblading before the NCSU football game. So we decided to rollerblade to Crossroads to see the movie, dont worry we were really really careful. And I highly recommend that everyone go see Fireproof!!
The NCSU football game last weekend was not the best experience...although tailgating was a lot of fun! The Salmons always put on quite a show, with good food and great hospitality :)
Britt and I at the game getting soaked wet...trying to NOT be fair-weather fans.
Over the past year and a half I have had the privilege of babysitting for these sweet girls. Last Sunday they treated me to dinner and then ice cream at Goodberry's...yummy yummy. I will miss them very much!
Friday Night I had the chance to hang out with some dear friends. I am so grateful for each of these girls.
Last NCSU football game!

1 comment:

Britt West said...

Oh Lifetime....Kfal is still holdin it down:)

Love you Jules and Im looking forward to being able to keep up with what God will be doing in your life over the next couple of years!