Thursday, October 9, 2008

Life in Rose Hill

Life in Rose Hill is good :) I actually havent been as bored at I thought I would be. On Monday, Mom, LB and I went shopping in Wilmington. We got a lot accomplished...much to my father's dismay! I have also been busy busy cleaning out my room, in order to put away all the stuff I moved home from Raleigh I have to clean out the old stuff. I have found clothes, books, birthday cards and other junk from middle school!! It is quite time consuming, but I know it will make packing for training and Turkey much easier. Here are some pictures of my piles of junk....my mom keeps saying "the house was so neat before" (and then she moans!) One closest that is completed and organized!AND I got my hair cut!! I am really enjoying it so far. I took a picture with my webcam...enjoy :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

JULES! Your hair is really cute! i'm gonna bookmark your blog right now. -jcat