Saturday, October 11, 2008

HCA Homecoming

I graduated from HCA in 2004! Which means the current senior class was in 7th grade when I graduated. WOW!! How time flies. But I still love going back for Homecoming...seeing old teachers, catching up with friends, seeing how the school has changed and watching football. It is always a fun night. It is Crazy that my little sister is even an alumni now.
This is a picture of my fun and sweet friend, Kelly Salmon. In 1991, we both entered Kindergarten at HCA. There were 15 students in our class and our teacher's name was Miss Gurganious. We often got in trouble during carpet time or rest time or really any other time!! But we loved being together and have always had so much fun together.
Oh and while cleaning out my room I found this picture of Kelly and I from 1999!! We were in middle school, probably 6th or 7th grade. For several years we wore this outfit to every single NC state football game and basketball game. We LOVED matching and looking so cute. HA!

No comments: