Today I had the day off. PTL. I didn't realize how much I needed it. Since I arrived last Wednesday, I have been going non-stop - which is good and the way I like it! However it all caught up with me today and I was very thankful for a day to rest, finally unpack, do laundry, and even go for a run. It was wonderful. There is this awesome park about a 5 minute walk from my apartment. I have a feeling I will spend a good amount of time there. It did my soul a lot of good to relieve some stress (that I hadn't even realized was there). I am sleeping great, but am still very tired. It's a good tired, but I am having to learn to set some boundaries and guard my time. Plus I forgot how exhausting it is being in a city of 5 million people. Things are still going well and I am thankful to be here. Now that my room is unpacked I feel a lot more settled and at ease. Here are a few pictures of the park I ran at, and also my bedroom.
Also, saw this craziness on the ride home from dinner. Five guys in rollerblades (welcome to the 90s) holding onto a moving bus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
love your room!
Post a Comment