I have lists all over the place. Shopping lists, checklists, packing list, expense list, student list, etc. I live off of lists and sometimes wonder if I would know what needs to be done, if it were not for my lists. My favorite kind of list is a checklist! Every weekend, I make a list of things that need to be done at home - laundry, grocery store, cleaning; changing sheets, school work, BS, MR, ER (don't you love all the acronyms!) And often times I will add something to the list, after I have completed it, just to check it off! I love the feeling of completing a list, and tonight I checked off something that has been on my list for over a month now. MY UPDATED RESUME! It has been lingering over me for far too long and it feels wonderful to finally have it complete and ready to send to people. Whew...it feels like a great accomplishment. And accomplishment my friends is a nice feeling!
What about you? No matter how big or small, what have you accomplished this week?
And just because a blog isn't much fun without pictures, here is one from a few weeks ago. Some girlfriends and I went out dancing and to sing karaoke! YAHOO!


No comments:
Post a Comment