This is a picture of Britt, Ben, and me. Ben and I have known each other our whole lives - we went through school together (even college), RHBC together, and his parents help raise me. He met Britt a few years ago at a summer camp. Before I moved here he told her that I was coming and we should met and hang out. So we did. She is one of my greatest friends here and I am so thankful for her friendship. It was really fun that the 3 of us finally got to all hang out together.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
ACTS Students
This is a picture of Britt, Ben, and me. Ben and I have known each other our whole lives - we went through school together (even college), RHBC together, and his parents help raise me. He met Britt a few years ago at a summer camp. Before I moved here he told her that I was coming and we should met and hang out. So we did. She is one of my greatest friends here and I am so thankful for her friendship. It was really fun that the 3 of us finally got to all hang out together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment