skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Walk Like an Egyptian...
Two weeks ago I took the most amazing vacation!! I had Monday and Tuesday off from school, so I decided to go to Egypt for a long weekend. My dear friend lives there and it was wonderful to see her life there and catch up with her. It was perfect timing for me and a much needed vacation. It felt so good to get out of my city…even though I went to another big, congested, polluted city! I really enjoyed Egypt and seeing all the cool things there – the Pyramids, the Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, Nile River, Garbage City, etc. But the best part was seeing my friend and just being away for a few days. She was a wonderful tour guide and was so gracious in taking my roommate and me all around her city! Here are a few pictures from the weekend…me riding a camel through the desert, the Nile River, and hanging out at the Cave Churches. Be sure to check out facebook for more.

No comments:
Post a Comment