
When the kids started coming in for school they could hardly even look at me, and wouldnt say Good Morning or anything! Once the bell rang they all came in and quietly started reading. I was looking out the window to see if one of my students was walking into school, and all of a sudden they all started singing Happy Birthday to me in unison. One of my sweet boys was directing them. Afterwards they started pulling all these gifts and cards and food out of their desks and bringing them to me. It was so precious and thoughtful! We sat on the carpet and I opened all my gifts, I got lots of great goodies! Here I am with my kids, I just love them!

After school I headed over to a friend's apartment for dinner and to hang out with some girl friends here. One of the perks of living in a foreign country is that you can get just about anything delivered to you! There is this website you go to...its so easy. We decided to try this random Mexican restaurant, and the food was really tasty! Afterwards we had brownies and ice cream and watched The Office from the night before. It was a fun night with some fun girls!

I felt loved and cared for all day! My Father is so good to me and blessed me in little ways all through out the day. Thanks for all the love :)


No comments:
Post a Comment