



.
.
.
I live in the city of tulips! Well for the month of April anyways. They really are the most beautiful things ever, and I think my new favorite flower! They are everywhere here...lining the highways, in parks, being sold on the street, and anywhere else you could imagine. Now that the weather is starting to be nice and warm, Julie and I decided it was time to make a trip to the park. After language on Saturday we headed to a tulip park over on the Europe side. After 2 hours on a mini bus, ferry, and bus we finally arrived! It was totally worth the treck over. What a wonderful Saturday afternoon we had in a park filled with bright, lovely tulips; ice cream; and sunshine. After walking around a while, we found a nice spot to sit and read...something I rarely get to do, but SO enjoy! We decided to try a different route back, and so glad we did....it took us less than an hour, but took our friends almost 4 hours!! Oh the joys of living in city with 17 million people.




No comments:
Post a Comment