goodies - chocolates, gum, PEEPS, heart shaped pillow, etc. Here are some pictures of my wonderful cards - thanks to Elizabeth, Kelly, LaLa, and Mrs. Joyce! And then Tommie sent Julie and I some beautiful flowers. They were delivered on Wednesday while I was in the middle of teaching Science. The kids went crazy and were more excited and surprised than I was!

Saturday was such a busy day, that I kept forgetting it was Valentines' Day. First I had a two hour language class from 10-12. Although not my favorite thing in the world I am glad to get back in the swing of langague. Due to the school holiday and then my tutor being out of town it had been like 2 weeks since we had met and what little language I know was getting rusty! After that Julie and I fixed a quick lunch and then headed to a friends apartment for a Valentine's Tea. It was such a nice party and great to meet some other ladies in the city. AND yummy food...pastries, brownies, strawberries dipped in chocolate, and more! I kept refilling my plate :) We headed straight from the tea to the school I teach at for a Valentines Hoedown. The senior class was sponsoring it for the High School. I had the opportunity to teach a couple line dances and had so much fun dancing and hanging out. It was almost like being back in college and going dancing! Hope your Valentine's Day was great and full of LOVE. How grateful I am that my Father is the definition of love.


No comments:
Post a Comment