
Last week brought a lot of changes! Joan - my roommate for the last 3 weeks - went back to Scotland. Julie and I were so sad to see her go. She was one of the reasons our transition has been so smooth and easy. She cooked for us, cleaned, helped with laundry, showed us how to do all sorts of things, listened to us, gave us advice, and the list goes on and on. We miss her very much!! Here is a picture of us out to eat the night before she left!







I also started teaching this week. It is so fun and I really loving it. It's hard getting up at 6:30am everyday, but I am starting to get used to it. Here are some pictures of my classroom...notice my make shift calendar :)


2 comments:
i like the way your room is set up. How cute! Oh how i wish I could visit you!
Julianna, your room looks great! Are you really teaching?? I cannot believe it!
I miss you so! Be sure to take care of yourself and stay safe.
I love you.
Post a Comment