Monday, December 8, 2008

January 8th, 2009

One month from today I will be on a plane to Turkey! WOW. I cannot believe it is approaching so quickly. But I am excited and I am ready. To think that God would call me to go and plant my life overseas is beyond me. I really cannot wait to be there...to live there! To meet the people and build relationships. To learn the language. To teach...oh to teach, I cannot wait :) I have lots to do before I leave. Lots of goodbyes and packing and at times it is overwhelming all that has to be done. I love this Amy Grant (DUH!) song. And I am clinging to the fact that it everything is going to be all right.

Looking out to the hills,To the setting sun
I feel a cold wind Bound to come
Another change, Another end I cannot see
But your faithfulness to me is making it
All right I fall down on my knees
Tell me that it's all right, You give me what I need
Years of knocking on heaven's door
Have taught me this if nothing more
That it's all right, what may come

No comments: