Well I survived my first 1st week of school! Isn't that strange. It wasnt my first 1st day of school, just first 1st week. Confusing, huh? Anyways school started last Tuesday, Sept 1 and first day back had its struggles. I have a very active and talkative group, so I am still in the process of figuring out the best methods and management styles to use. I keep reminding myself that they are different kids than my group last year, and as a result need different things from me as a teacher. I've got several cultures in my class this year: Americans and Koreans, one Turk, and one South African. I am looking forward to the joy and challenge of learning more about each one of them. Here are some pictures of my rearranged and newly organized classroom...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
you're very welcome! :) i hope you have a great second week.. i love seeing it all put together.. yay.. glad i could help a little.
Jules, the room looks AH-Mazing!
Julianna,
Everything looks so good! You're so good for those children. Love ya!
Post a Comment